Zoom Workshop: DIY Body Butter & Lip Balm!
We are collaborating with local soap maker Bubble Bear Bathworks to host a zoom workshop on making your own DIY all natural body butter and lip balm! Join us on Tuesday March 8, 2022 at 8PM - 9PM to learn how you can do it yourself with raw ingredients from Kaimana and make the most moisturizing delights that your skin and lips will thank you for!
Registration Fee: $35 / Click Here To Sign Up
- Shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, arrowroot powder
- DIY body butter and lip balm recipe
- Step by step instruction on video chat for one hour
What might you need that is not included?
- Carrier oils (we recommend grapeseed / apricot kernel / jojoba / coconut) - 30g for body butter recipe and 3g for lip balm recipe
- Essential oils (we recommend lavender / peppermint / sweet orange)
We are offering all workshop registrants 20% off Kaimana's carrier oil and essential oil so that you can include them in your recipes if you choose! Simply write down in your registration form which products you wish to purchase at 20% off and we will include them in your registration fee.
Equipment you will need
- Weighing scale
- x2 bowls (1 microwavable, 1 normal)
- Hand mixer / stand up mixer
- Small pot for boiling water
- Stovetop / induction cooktop for small pot to boil water