The Tiny Merchant Swedish Dishcloth
The Swedish dishcloth is an amazing eco-friendly alternative to the traditional synthetic sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth that can be used all around the house, on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops to dishes and everyday spills.
They're hygienic, reusable, biodegradable and compostable!!
What is Swedish dishcloth?
- These cloth can absorb up to 15 times their own weight, clean up food and drink spills like a charm, and doesn't leave streaks behind on windows or appliances.
- Once the cloth is dirty, you can easily throw it into your dishwasher or washing machine and it will be like new again.
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe. These cloths can be washed up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid the drier, line dry this cloth.
- Once you are finished with the cloth, you can cut it into strips and place it in your household compost bin.
1 pack contains: 2 pieces of Swedish dishcloth (20cm x 17.5cm x 0.2cm)
Made from 70% FSC certified cellulose (natural wood fiber) and 30% waste cotton.
Designed in Brunei Darussalam. Made in China.