BSG Safety Razor (Double Edge) with Beechwood Handle
Bamboo Straw Girl's safety razor is a double-edge blade razor that works on either side of the shaver head. Safety razors give a far better shave than the disposable cartridge type because they only go over the skin once instead of multiple times (from multi-blades) which can increase the risk of ingrown hairs.
The key to using a safety razor is to let the weight of the head do the work, there is no need to apply pressure. Also, be sure to replace your blade when it dulls.
The handle is made of beechwood.
- 1 safety razor (double edge)
- 3 blades
- 1 batik pouch made with offcuts
- Simply wash your razor with warm water when you are done to remove any excess hair or soap, dry well with a cloth
- Replace your blade once it dulls
- Keep your razor dry and in a dry place, humidity will affect the sharpness of your blade